The NFL delivers the highest ratings on the greatest stage in sports. And it’s not just about our hometown teams – it’s about watching all the games and all the expert analysis leading up to the games. Here are a few facts about the NFL to set you up for September.
- Draft: April 29 – May 1, 2021 on ESPN and NFL Network
- Regular Season: September 10, 2021 – January 3, 2022 on ESPN Networks and NFL Network
- Pro Bowl: February 6, 2022 on ESPN Networks
Below are some quick facts around NFL viewers:
Cox Media can help you bring your local business in front of football fans with the following NFL coverage: Monday Night Football (ESPN), Monday Night Countdown (ESPN), Sunday NFL Countdown (ESPN), NFL Draft (ESPN / NFL Network), NFL Pre-Season (ESPN / NFL Network), NFL Pro Bowl (ESPN), extensive NFL studio programming (ESPN / NFL Network) and more.
NFL Fans are also taking advantage of watching games on all screens:
- 69% spend over 5 hours per week on the internet
- 69% more likely to have used video on demand in the past 30 days
- 106% more likely to have used a mobile device to view live sports in the past 30 days
Source: Nielsen Npower. Live+SD. Total reach of 2019-2020 NFL Season on ESPN and NFL Network. Persons 2+. Scarborough USA+ (Jan18-May19): Adults that have watched NFL football.
All dates and times are subject to change by their respective networks. Always consult your Cox Media Consultant for local listings.